MAX. OCCUPANCY: 20/DAY
- The Kids’ Club is open daily: from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00p.m.
- Children aged from 3-10,height under 110 cm are welcome to play.
- A parent / guardian must sign the child in; children arriving alone will unfortunately be denied entry.
- Children under 6 years old are allowed to stay in the Kids Club as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents need to stay within our grounds at all times, whilst their child is at the club. Upon signing your child in, please give accurate information of your whereabouts, i.e. pool, coffee shop, room, spa, etc.
- When registering your child into the Kids’ Club, it’s mandatory to let us know if your child suffers from: illness, allergies, disabilities, behavioral issues or is taking medication.
- A disabled child with allergies or specific needs must be accompanied by a parent at all times, inside the club.
- Please be aware that Hotel staff will not give medicine to children. They are unauthorized to do so under any circumstances, even if these medicines have been prescribed by a doctor.
- It is against policy to provide refreshments to children. Please leave them something or order from our Kids menu, signing the check before leaving. (The menu is available at the Kids’ Club)
- Hotel is not responsible for any lost / damaged property. Please try to leave valuables elsewhere.
- If a child behaves in a manner that disrupts the rest of the group, unfortunately they’ll be returned immediately. N.B.: This may result in the child being excluded for the duration of their holiday.
- Wet swimsuits or clothing are not allowed in the Kid’s Club area
- Children in the kids’ Club, children must change the socks we prepared every time.
Should you require any further information,
Please do not hesitate to contact our Kids’ Room Supervisor / Club Manager.